My six month anniversary for losing weight is next week. Half a year WOW that is a long time for me to be doing this! And after losing 67 pounds my life is so different than it used to be. I am forgetting how I lived.
- I am forgetting how hard it used to be to get up off of the couch, or the toilet, or any chair period. I had to lean HARD on something for support and then give a good heave ho. Now I just get up.
- I am forgetting how hard it used to be to walk up the stairs. It used to be so physically difficult to pick my legs up to each stair, they were so heavy. Now I just go. And everytime I marvel at how easy it is. I even run up the stairs.
- Any kind of physical activity such as housework or shopping left me red faced and panting. Now I do all kinds of things around my house every day and that never happens. And after I'm done at WalMart I just get in my car and leave, I don't have to sit there for a few minutes to wheeze and pant and drink my water and eat my donuts/candybar/junk.
- I'm forgetting how hot I used to be all the time. I revel in the fact that I am cold.
- I used to be so reclusive, and was getting more and more as time went by. Now I am not ashamed of how I look, I'm kind of proud actually, and I enjoy going everywhere. My daughter is in choir and band and for the first time EVER I went with her to conference stuff. And I rode the bus. And it was super fun.
I want the next half of my life to be different from the first half. I will be George and do the opposite.
Have a great day folks.