Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 82--quick post and boys don't read

Heading out to do some shopping with another daughter and just had to post two cool things:
******boys don't read***********
  1. I had to use the small stall at WalMart yesterday through no choice of my own and I could wipe with no trouble! I normally cannot do that at all which is why I always use the handicap stall
  2. I can see my pubic hair.
*********boys can read now**************
So neat two more positive signs for me! More later if I have anything to write about.
TTFN!

8 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what, it feels so good when we notice these non-scale victories...it's hard not to share.

    Doesn't bother me at all---I completely relate to what you're experiencing.

    Wonderful huh?

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is great! I know exactly what you mean about the bathrooms! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the shock of my life yesterday Zaa. I was getting undressed to take my shower, just happened to glance up in the mirror, and I saw my hoo hoo peeking out from under my big, fat tummy!! I haven't seen her in YEARS!! If it weren't for Dwayne, I wouldn't of even known she was there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG--thank you for sharing. The comments were almost as funny as your post. I totally know what you mean. Have been using the small stalls for almost 2 years now--small stalls rock! Excellent NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops I read it. I never could follow directions.

    The "oddness" of the subject aside I think I actually really get what your celebration is. For me it will be being able to ride a bike again someday without really being concerned about flattening the tires. Or being fearless about plunking down into one of those white plastic lawn chairs.

    After all little things are huge... or huge portions are the norm, or just huge in general is the foolsfitness way- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Thanks for sharing! Small stalls are awesome, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I'm just laughing at this post because you're so funny!
    But it is nice to see the pubies, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete