Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post #15--Wow and little changes

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Yes incredible I know. I have actually stuck with this for 3 weeks straight. Walking everyday. Eating 1500 calories. So far I have little changes, most only ones I can see: shirts that fit a little better, I don't bubble over my bra as much, it's a little easier to go up stairs, I don't look as rotund. So nothing to write home about yet, just tiny things that encourage me.
But someday. Someday, I will see someone after a long absence and they will freak. Someday, I will fit into a smaller size bra and have pants that actually have a zipper in them. Someday I will look in the mirror and not see that extra flesh under my chin. Someday I will have more energy, I'll sleep better, I won't snore (I like to think I purr but everyone tells me otherwise). Someday I will walk into a room, will do my quick fatpersoncheck, and I won't be the fattest person in the room. Someday I will be a runner, me, a runner. Someday I will run a marathon.
Walked 2.5 miles tonight. Still so hard! Thankfully we hit the halfway point at main street where there are benches! We have a nice bit of a break and move on. Someday we won't need to do that!
OH and I had a bit of a time figuring out my calories tonight! Sometimes the food I cook myself is hard to figure. See, kids, I use math in real life!
Make wise choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment