Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post #11--what I love about losing weight--this time

Friday, June 05, 2009

I love being able to eat whatever I want--my limit is 1500 calories. There are no 'good' foods or 'bad' foods, so no guilt whatsoever.
I love saving calories so I can have a snack before bedtime.
I love walking everyday with my BFF.
I love melting. I am melting!
I love feeling in control of what goes in my mouth for the first time in my life.
I love actually being happy. I have been discouraged, depressed, and full of despair for too long.
I love catching a glimpse of myself in a mirror at walmart and--yes--stopping to see how different I look! I normally avoid all mirrors.
I love having my children hug me and they say 'Mommy my arms go around you this far now!' They're my personal cheerleaders, the sweeties.
I love fudgesicles (100 calories)
I love that I can still have bacon and a fried egg for breakfast and its okay!
I love that I don't have to eat yucky stuff that I don't like.
I love the feeling I get from knowing I am actually doing something about my weight and it's working! It's really working!
I love that I found this site.
I love all the helpful tools here, the different trackers, the pure overload of info at the click of a button, the encouragement from you all.
I love lying in bed in the morning and hearing the birds sing and daydreaming about future things like: belts, amusement parks, running, zip up pants, lawn chairs, frisbee, crossing my legs, flirty high heels, feeling cute, pretty lingerie, a robe, having more than one bra at a time, going shopping and having FUN, getting together with friends and having them ooh and ahh over the new me!
Walked almost 2 miles and just had a fudgsicle which puts me about 50 short of my calories so I'm going to call it a night. And I really wish those kids would just finish off that stupid birthay cake, if they don't it's in the trash tomorrow. I'm sick of looking at it!
Make wise choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment