Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Day Eating, Tough Day in my Heart

I'm tired of complaining about my kids so I won't. So let's just say today was not a red banner day.


Food I ate:
cereal 120
milk 60
McDouble and small fry 616
hamburger helper 1/2 c 180
roll 90
some sliced peaches but I don't know how much that is.
I am going to have a small brownie and milk before I go to bed.


It's cold. And I'm just tired.


Not much to say today. Just very glad that I am not running to food to comfort myself through this difficult time. 


Making wise choices in the midst of my storm tossed life,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. How about some vegetables? I'm not sure the last few days have been "wise" choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do "anonymous" people feel the need to criticize? Laura, you are on a journey and it's your life. Enough said.

    And for what it's worth, I feel you about life with the kids(teens)! I'm there too.

    ReplyDelete