Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post #5--My Day

Friday, May 29, 2009

I stayed below my goal of 1500 calories--I think--it's so hard to judge how many calories my homemade lasagna has. So I estimated the best I could, and left off at 1350 for the day. My daily amount is 1500, stopping now leaves me with a bit of room for error.
Walking tonight with my bff who lives right down the street. Talk about having it all! I love having my best friend live 3 doors down from me. And she's just as eager as I am to walk. She is also very encouraging to me. Keeps my goals short--today and tomorrow.
All my kids are gone to see the movie UP, and I'm glad I didn't go. I just don't fit in those little seats. But I will. I'm looking forward to that.
I still can't believe how much I ended up weighing today. I weighed myself several months ago when I took one of my kids in for a doctor's visit, and I was kind of hoping that it wouldn't be the same, but it was. How horrible to think that I had gained. I say to myself 'Surely I can't gain anymore' but I do, I did. Wouldn't it be nice to lose as easily as it is to gain? Shattering in a way knowing now the absolute truth--because I know all that I have done in the past 11 days had me lose weight, it had to, but I can't verify it. I was too chicken to weigh. And now my tracker shows I lost 6 pounds because I changed my starting weight and I don't know how to fix that!
And it was so hot today! I hate being hot. I have the air conditioner on already. Looking forward to being able to be COLD.
For my second day of counting calories I think I did pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. That's what i find hard, the guessing of calories in something with many ingredients!!

    ReplyDelete