This week consisted of:
- taking my daughter back and forth to vbs
- limping, but still walking nightly 2.5 miles
- went to the grocery store
- cleaned all the windows, screens, and window sills with my husband when he was home yesterday
- not slept a whole bunch
- watched some Seinfeld reruns
- got gas for my car
- mailed a package to my son in New Mexico of all the stuff he left behind from his visit last month, also picked up the mail (we live in a small town right behind the post office and don't have a mailbox, we pick our mail up at the post office. So Mayberry like! and if you don't know what Mayberry is I feel sorry for you)
- eating the same old 1500 calories everyday, sometimes less.
- I am not baking cookies, cakes, and brownies pretty much everyday
- I don't have an open bag of chips at the computer
- I don't have a 'secret' bag of candy in the drawer of my computer
- I don't have a 'secret' stash of candy in my bedside table drawer
- I don't have a 'secret' stash of anything hidden in my kitchen
- I am not making up excuses to leave the house, head up north, and eat at McDonald's. Alone, with a book. Because I need time alone.
- I'm not hating myself, my life, and everything else.
I think I'm going to enjoy these slow lazy days.
*********WEIGH DAY FRIDAY***************